ADMISSION PROCEDURE AND GUIDELINES Online Payment
As on 31st March 2023, the child must have completed age in years as given below.
Age in years
|Age in years
|Age in years
How to Apply
- For class Nursery to VII: Registration Forms are available Online only.
Registration fees: Rs. 1100/-
- Fill in the registration form online.
- Important Documents:
Date of Birth of Child, Adhaar Card (Child & Parents), Passport Photos (Child & Parents: 02 each) & PAN card of Parents.
- Voter card / Passport / Driving License/ Ration Card /Electricity bill or Rent Agreement for address proof (any one).
- Interaction only for admission with students from Nursery to Grade II.
Instructions for filling up the online form
- Please read the instructions carefully before filling in the online form.
- Do not press ENTER KEY to move from one field to another. Use TAB KEY or mouse control for the same.
- Interaction Date, Time and Venue will be shared 2-3 days in advance through Email.
- A hard copy of the registration form (duly-filled) is required on the day of interaction.
Classes III to VII
- The computer based aptitude test, based on the level of previous class in English and Maths will be conducted.
- Interaction of the parents and the child with the Principal, once the student qualifies the computer based aptitude test.
- Submission of admission form, important documents and fees will complete the admission process.
- In case you fail to take admission on the date specified, the vacancy will be offered to the next candidate. The decision of the school about the admission will be final and binding.
- New Session starts from first working day of April or as per the schedule provided by the school during the interaction session.
- Admission of the students is done purely on First Come, First Serve basis.